Sunday

One Month!

Today is our one month anniversary. It's amazing how fast it went by! Between so much traveling here to star valley to spanish fork, etc and both working full time its been a blur! What a happy one :) This next month will be even better with a trip planned to the star valley cabin with the whole harris bunch-- can't wait! And we are finally feeling all healthy and good again! It's been a roller coaster, but I'm grateful alex has been such a sweetheart while i went through the flu and pretty much everything else in the last few weeks! Here's to many more months of happiness and new adventures :)

alex & i have started a tradition of sharing our Family Home Evening nights with the refugee families. Last Monday we had Pa Oo Thaw and Pyo Nwe Nwe's family over for pizza and a movie, and the girls could not get enough of the trampoline. Life is good.

Alex fixed up a mountain bike for me for my birthday, and can't wait to go biking together in the Tetons next week. I also got my new nifty 50 mm lens. I'm excited to be building my camera equipment collection!
My first snapshot.... can you tell i'm excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment